WVTF & RADIO IQ Contest Rules
WVTF/RADIO IQ Contest Policy
The following guidelines will be applied consistently unless otherwise changed by the rules for specific contests:
- Contests are open to U.S. residents 18 years of age and older.
- WVTF/RADIO IQ employees and their families are not eligible to enter any contest conducted by us. Members of the Virginia Tech Foundation Board of Directors and the Virginia Tech Board of Visitors are not eligible to enter any contest conducted by us.
- Limit one entry per person, per contest.
- Only one winner per household (or immediate family) per contest is permitted.
- All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules are final. Each entrant, by virtue of entering the contest, agrees to accept the decision of WVTF/RADIO IQ as final.
- All winners will be notified by us.
- Acceptance of prizes may be time-sensitive. We are under no obligation to make good prizes that may expire following the award date.
- Tickets that are left for will-call or pickup become the responsibility of the venue conducting the event.
- We reserve the right at any time to award prizes to another eligible winner drawn at random in the event prizes, for any reason, cannot be utilized by the original winner or in the event the original winner does not meet eligibility requirements. If a winner fails to accept a prize for any reason, no make-good prize will be awarded, nor will there be replacements for the forfeited prize.
- Winners accept responsibility for all taxes, tips and other liabilities. Substitution of prizes is not permitted. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- By entering, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless WVTF/RADIO IQ, including all officers, directors, employees, licensee, volunteers and sponsors from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in one of our promotions.
- There is no purchase or donation necessary. Void where prohibited.
- Copies of official contest rules are available to the public by calling us at 540-989-8900 9:00-5:00 Monday-Friday.