The end of this week marks the 100th day of President Trump's term, and NPR is revisiting his full action plan, with annotations from journalists throughout the newsroom, taking stock of how the president's accomplishments compare with his campaign promises.
NPR Live Music
- Milwaukee Prosecutors Weigh Charges In Inmate's Dehydration Death
- Supreme Court Justice Breyer Guilty Of Not Silencing His Cell Phone
- Confirmed: Mountain Lion Took Pescadero, Calif., Dog While Owner Slept
- What This Doctor Is Going To Do With His $1 Million TED Prize
- Trump To Sign Executive Order That Could Shrink National Monuments