Update: Friday, Oct. 28 A jury in Charlottesville heard from the Deputy Managing Editor of Rolling Stone Magazine Thursday – the publication and one of its reporters, Sabrina Erdely, facing a $7.5 million defamation suite. Dean Seal, who’s covering the trial for the city’s daily newspaper, says Sean Cole admitted to mistakes.
When voters head to the polls on Election Day, most will be focused on the presidential race. But every seat in the House of Representatives will be on the ballot too — although you might not have heard much about that. Michael Pope takes us to one of the many congressional districts in Virginia that’s NOT in play this year.
NPR Live Music
Tiny Desk Concerts
Five public radio organizations in Maryland, Virginia, and Delaware are examining a broad spectrum of issues affecting the Bay and its watershed through in depth reporting.
- Supreme Court Will Hear Case On Bathroom Rules For Transgender Students
- The Stock Market Plummeted After Friday's Clinton Email News. Here's Why
- Tensions Escalate As Police Clear Protesters Near Dakota Access Pipeline
- Agreeing On More Money For Roads, Bridges May Be Easier Than Finding Workers
- Philippines' Foul-Mouthed President Vows To Stop Swearing