Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice; Copyright Agent
WVTF respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement by any content or material on the WVTF website, please provide the following information in writing to WVTF's Copyright Agent (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- a description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- information so that we can contact you, such as address, telephone number and email address.
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that any content or materials you posted, uploaded or Submitted to the WVTF website, that were subsequently removed, or to which access was disabled, were improperly removed or disabled, please provide the following Counter-Notification to WVTF's Copyright Agent (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(g) for further detail):
- your physical or electronic signature.
- a description of the materials that have been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- your name, address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
WVTF’s Copyright Agent can be reached as follows:
WVTF Public Radio
3520 Kingsbury Lane
Roanoke, VA 24014
Fax: 540-776 -2727
Only DMCA notices should be sent to the Copyright Agent.
For other comments or questions regarding WVTF, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.