U.S. ships in the Mediterranean on Thursday launched 59 Tomahawk missiles at a Syrian air base. Rachel Martin talks to Sen. Tim Kaine who says the president should have gone to Congress first.
NPR Live Music
- Churches Still Figuring Out How To Protect Immigrants And Themselves
- Deconfliction Likely To Come Up During Secretary Tillerson's Meeting With Russia
- Somali President Offers Jihadi Group Amnesty Option For 60 Days
- 'Brave New Workers' : A Texas Cowboy Finds Fortune in the Wind
- Students From Different Cultures Collaborate To Communicate With Each Other
BBC World News Headlines
Five public radio organizations in Maryland, Virginia, and Delaware are examining a broad spectrum of issues affecting the Bay and its watershed through in depth reporting.